1. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
2. What type of cheese is made backwards?
3. What gets wetter as it dries?
4. What has to be broken before you can use it?
5. Why can’t a man living in London be buried in Manchester?
6. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
7. Which month has 28 days?
8. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
9. Seven frogs are sitting on a log. One of them decides to jump off of the log. How
many frogs are on the log?
10. Everybody has me and nobody can lose me. What am I?